LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- ACT Consortium Answering key questions on malaria drug delivery
- COUNTDOWN COUNTDOWN is a research consortium dedicated to investigating cost-effective, scale-up and sustainable solutions, necessary to control and eliminate the seven most common Neglected Tropical Diseases...
- REACHOUT REACHOUT is an EU-funded partnership aiming to maximise the equity, effectiveness and efficiency of close-to-community health services in rural areas and urban slums.
- ReBUILD Research for stronger health systems in fragile and conflict-affected states.
- Malaria Capacity Development Consortium (MCDC) Supporting able and motivated African scientists to undertake high-quality malaria research that will enhance the research capacity of their home institutions.
- RECAP-SL Institutional capacity development for multi-disciplinary health research to support the health system rebuilding phase in Sierra Leone
- Collaboration for Applied Health Research & Delivery Our mission is the transformation of health systems to improve the health of low and middle income populations
- Centre for Sexual Health and HIV/AIDS Research Zimbabwe (CeSHHAR Zimbabwe) To conduct high quality, relevant and ethical research, deliver innovative programmes, and strengthen research and programmatic capacity in order to inform evidence-based sexual & reproductive...
- IMPACT TB A project to find and treat cases of TB in communities in Nepal and Vietnam
- SQALE The USAID SQALE Community Health Services Program is a three-year project to improve maternal and child health through a focus on community health systems in Kenya.