LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- A-WOL Consortium Developing new drugs against onchocerciasis (river blindness) and lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis)
- Global Alliance to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis (GAELF) To bring together a diverse group of public-private health partners to support the Global Programme to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis by mobilising political, financial and technical resources to...
- COUNTDOWN COUNTDOWN is a research consortium dedicated to investigating cost-effective, scale-up and sustainable solutions, necessary to control and eliminate the seven most common Neglected Tropical Diseases...
- Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases Dedicated to raising the awareness, political will, and funding required to eliminate NTD's
- The Global Snakebite Initiative Working to save lives in the world’s poorest communities
- DRUM: Drivers of Resistance in Uganda and Malawi Identifying and understanding the key drivers of resistance in Uganda and Malawi
- NEAR-AMR: Network of European and African Researchers on Antimicrobial Resistance A network of European and African researchers looking to address the problems of antimicrobial resistance
- BreathSpec study The BreathSpec® project aims to develop a rapid, non-invasive device that can diagnose bacterial or viral infections through ultra-high sensitivity breath analysis.