LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- COUNTDOWN COUNTDOWN is a research consortium dedicated to investigating cost-effective, scale-up and sustainable solutions, necessary to control and eliminate the seven most common Neglected Tropical Diseases...
- AvecNet The Avecnet Project consists of 10 work packages which together will deliver novel and improved tools for malaria control, advance knowledge and provide a foundation for future developments by...
- Malaria Capacity Development Consortium (MCDC) Supporting able and motivated African scientists to undertake high-quality malaria research that will enhance the research capacity of their home institutions.
- IDAMS International Research Consortium on Dengue Risk Assessment, Management and Surveillance
- NIHR Health Protection Research Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections The aim of this HPRU is to support and strengthen PHE in its role of protecting England from emerging and zoonotic infections.
- MiRA Improving the efficacy of malaria prevention in an insecticide resistant Africa
- Partnership for Increasing the Impact of Vector Control (PIIVeC) Funded by RCUK’s Global Challenges Research Fund