The Global Women's (GLOW) Research Society is a society for people interested in global maternal, newborn, child and reproductive health.
The annual GLOW conference provides an opportunity for academics to share their work, build collaborations and hear updates from prominent international speakers.
"Implementing Respectful Care: the Science and the Practice"
Thursday 10th & Friday 11th September 2020
For the first time in its history, GLOW 2020 conference will be run completely online.
- Indie Kaur (Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad)
- Prof Sally Theobald (Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine)
- Dr Annie Portela (WHO, Geneva)
- Dr Kathy Burgoine (Mbale Regional Referral Hospital, Uganda)
- Prof Salome Maswime (University of Cape Town, South Africa)