LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- DRUM: Drivers of Resistance in Uganda and Malawi Identifying and understanding the key drivers of resistance in Uganda and Malawi
- PERFORM2Scale PERFORM2Scale takes a highly effective, management-strengthening intervention and up-scales it for use in other health systems.
- ARISE Hub Our vision is to catalyse change in approaches to enhancing accountability and improving the health and wellbeing of poor, marginalised people living in informal urban settlements.
- HIV Self-Testing Africa (STAR) A five-year project to catalyse the market for HIV self-testing
- The Zvandiri programme The Zvandiri programme combines community and health facility based HIV prevention, treatment, care and support services for children, adolescents and young people.
- ReBUILD for Resilience Scalable research used to improve the health and lives of many millions of people.