LSTM has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- A-WOL Consortium Developing new drugs against onchocerciasis (river blindness) and lymphatic filariasis (elephantiasis)
- Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group The CIDG is particularly interested in reviews relevant to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals in infectious diseases, maternal mortality, and child health.
- Global Alliance to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis (GAELF) To bring together a diverse group of public-private health partners to support the Global Programme to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis by mobilising political, financial and technical resources to...
- COUNTDOWN COUNTDOWN is a research consortium dedicated to investigating cost-effective, scale-up and sustainable solutions, necessary to control and eliminate the seven most common Neglected Tropical Diseases...
- Research, Evidence and Development Initiative (READ-It) Reliable, up-to-date, scientifically defensible and relevant evidence in malaria and tuberculosis, child health, maternal health and health systems
- Wellcome Trust Liverpool Glasgow Centre for Global Health Research Developing scientists. Improving global health
- Malawi-Liverpool-Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Programme Conducting biomedical research on high burden health problems and through high quality training, strive to strengthen the research capacity of doctors and scientists, developing the research leaders...
- Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases Dedicated to raising the awareness, political will, and funding required to eliminate NTD's
- The Global Snakebite Initiative Working to save lives in the world’s poorest communities
- Imported fever service (IFS) Clinical advisory and specialist diagnostic service for medical professionals managing travellers who've returned to the UK with fever.